Embedded C – paid internship – Cluj-Napoca
Starting: 18th of March
Duration: 8 weeks, 4 hours/day
For: 3rd and 4th year students
Application deadline: February 4th
Looking forward to starting your career but don’t really know where to start?
You’re in the right place, if you’re reading this!
If you happen to:
- Have a bit of knowledge about sensors
- Be good with mathematics and Arduino
- Have interest in motors and programming
- Be eager to learn and put in practice!
Join our paid internship and:
- Earn experience in Embedded C
- You’ll have an experiential learning process
- Gain knowledge from our best specialists as mentors
- Learn how to upgrade your CV
- Get the chance to become one of our colleagues
- Earn your own money
- Make new friends and have fun!
Don’t take our word for it! Read below. 😊
“I gotta say I was surprised by the AROBS internship experience. I learned a lot of new things and gained experience in the field that I will soon work in. But most importantly, I met a lot of passionate people always there to help you when needed. Keep up the great work!”
(Raul Velcherean, intern Embedded C)
Find out more about our last paid internship here: http://bit.ly/Embeddedinternship
Be one of the great 6 that get to play with our robots!
If you are in your final years of study, it’s the perfect moment to make a step towards your future career.
Send your CV now to email@example.com and our awesome Andra will contact you.
Important: You will only be contacted if you are selected.