Our team is expanding and a new office will soon be open in Arad and we are recruiting Embedded C Software Engineers. Working with large automotive customers we want to widen our C/Embedded C/ C++ know-how and build a team there.
The main technology we will be working with is Embedded C, developing functionalities of the car in projects such as:
Body Control Module (low-level C) – interior lights, washer, central door lock, and passive entry and security.
Instrument Clusters (High-Level C++) – will be working on HMI – graphic interface designed with internal tools, application for cruise control, adaptive cruise control, fuel tank, warnings, battery level.
We are currently looking for passionate Embedded C Software Engineers who would like to grow in our team and be part of a group whose focus is on quality and well-done projects.
What responsibilities will you have?
- Implement embedded software (C language) by following the SW Development process;
- Debug your SW, integrate it into the project, analyze bugs and perform necessary corrections;
- Integrate SW from other developers or 3rd party SW into the project;
- Analyze & implements change requests;
- Modify existing software to adapt it to new hardware or to upgrade interfaces, improve the performance or optimize implementation;
- Estimate & track your own work & report periodically to the team leader & SW project manager;
- Interface with other teams in a supplier/customer relationship;
- Make architectural choices and recommendations;
Read the entire Job Description here.
Why join us?
At AROBS everyone finds their place in a larger team, the individual passions fit among the concerns and interests of our colleagues. AROBS stimulates openness to nature, encourages personal expression, promoting a healthy and balanced lifestyle.
If you are actively looking to follow a new career path send your CV to Ionela, our recruiter who will contact you if your profile matches our requirements firstname.lastname@example.org